THE FOLLOWING POSITION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
UOMO MEN’S CLOTHING STYLIST / WARDROBE CONSULTANT
Uomo European Menswear, one of San Francisco's most prestigious men's boutiques for over 29 years, has an opening for a full time men's clothing stylist. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a personalized, truly elevated shopping experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate’s background includes familiarity with men's fashion and high-end menswear brands, has good fashion taste, and a solid understanding of current trends. Experience selling high-end clothing is necessary for this role.
At Uomo we have clothing from designers including Canali, Pal Zileri, Belvest, Corneliani, and more. Please check out our website (https://uomosf.com) for more information about our store.
• At least 2 years previous experience selling high-end clothing
• In-depth knowledge of fit and tailoring of European clothing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Passion for sales
• Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
• Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills
• Able to meet monthly sales goals
• Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Strong closing skills
• Confidence in a competitive environment
• Knowledge of current fashion trends
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality
• Excellent personal presentation
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
• Previous experience with POS (Lightspeed preferred)
• Ability to speak a language other than English, preferably Chinese and/or
For more information about this role, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or fill the form below.
Thanks in advance for your interest,